Display and analyze GIS data on the web with Leaflet.js. For FREE!!!!
This course is available now on Udemy.com. It will show you how to add a web map to a web page using Leaflet.js including
- Geolocation methods
- Native and plugin map controls
- Base maps
- Adding raster data
- Vector layers
- Group layers
- Native leaflet styling options
- Plugin styling options
- Loading GeoJSON files
- Nearest feature
- Geoprocessing with Turf.js
Readers of this blog are eligible to register for 80% off, or $20 total at Display and analyze GIS data on the web with Leaflet.js, For FREE!!!!
- Over 12 hours of video content in 62 Lectures with additional material every few weeks.
- This is a self-paced course. You can start whenever you like and takes as long as you need. Lectures are available anytime, anyplace you have an internet connection. You can even download them to a mobile device and take them with you.
- We will go step by step through the process of building a planning tool for a pipeline company that will allow them to identify environmental constraints along a proposed route in order to minimize impacts.
- Please help me spread the word by sharing this page with your geospatial community!