We can help you with any GIS needs that you might have. Some of our specialties include
- Needs assessment and data storage strategy - We have helped numerous environmental consulting firms structure their base data in such a way that it is current, easily accessible, and consistently displayed on all company maps
- Automating workflows with custom programming - See my CV for examples
- Leveraging open source tools to minimize licensing requrements - We have worked with several companies to create open source tools in QGIS that allow users to view and add data without using up an expensive ESRI license. This allows power-users to have access to all the ESRI tools that they expect while still allowing field personnel to do their jobs with a simplified interface.
- Mobile data collection systems - We have developed mobile data collection systems for several large projects including up to 50 field personnel, without needing expensive ESRI licenses for each.
- Client interface portals - We have developed client interface portals that allow clients to see a limited view of the data that we are collecting for them as it is added (or after QR/QC depending on client needs) to aid in their decision making process
- Working with NRCS SSURGO data - We are very familiar with the complexities and capabilities of the NRCS SSURGO soil data and have used it extensively in analytical products
- Mapbook creation and automation
- Training - We can provide training for your personnel, customized to your needs.